In the event of an emergency, please call
Please only call this number after you have exhausted all of the options below. If your call is unanswered, please leave a clear message with your name, telephone number, full address and details of the emergency. Please note that if you call outside of office hours and the problem is not deemed to be an emergency, you will not be contacted until core business hours during the next working day.
- Can you smell gas? If so, turn the gas off at the meter, open windows and doors and contact Transco immediately on 0800 111 999.
- Have you lost power? Please check the consumer unit and ensure that all switches are in the ON position.
- If you have a fire, please contact the Fire Brigade on 999.
- If your central heating boiler is not working, please refer to the user manual before calling us. If you have an immersion tank, please ensure the switch is on so that you have hot water whilst the boiler is out of service. During out of office hours, a Gas Engineer will only be instructed to attend the property if the outside temperature is considered to be low enough to warrant it.
- If you lock yourself out of your property or you misplace your keys during business hours, please contact us. You can visit our office to collect spare keys which you will need to copy and return the same day. Outside of normal office hours, you will need to contact a locksmith. Any costs incurred will be at your own expense. A copy of each key should be forwarded to our office within 48 hours.
- Do you have an external water leak? If so, please contact Anglia Water on 0800 771 881.
- If you have an internal leak, unless it is causing damage to the property and cannot be contained, please call us during core business hours. If it cannot be contained, turn the main stopcock off immediately. This is usually located under the kitchen sink.
- If you have a sewage/drainage or water supply problem, please contact Anglian Water on 03457 145 145.
- Does your property have British Gas cover? (You will have been provided with documentation at the beginning of your tenancy). If so, please contact British Gas directly.
- If your cooker is not working, it is not considered to be an emergency.
- If you have an appliance that is supplied by the Landlord that needs repairing or replacing, please contact us during core business hours.
- Please advise us of non-emergency issues by emailing us at email@example.com
Nexus Sales and Lettings
House Sales – Property Sales – House Lettings – House Rental – Rental Portfolio Management – Property Valuation – Rental Management – Key Holder Services – Landlord Services – Tenant Finder
Stony Stratford – Milton Keynes – Potterspury – Wolverton – Bletchley – Buckingham – Towcester
Tel: 01908 990069 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org