Rent your property
Expert Letting Agents Milton Keynes & Stony Stratford
Whether you are letting a property for the first time, or already working with an existing property portfolio, Nexus are able to provide unrivalled Property Management expertise. As property management experts for the Milton Keynes and Stony Stratford area, are always aiming to maximise your return on investment. Our customer service whilst exceeding your expectations, on all levels of service for property lettings and property management.
What you can expect from Nexus property management:
- Friendly and professional property management service
- Excellent communication and free professional advice on property management
- Fully managed service and an ‘Introduction Only’ service
- Efficient collection and forwarding of rental payments to Landlords
- Extensive property marketing to attract suitable tenants quickly
- Expertise within the property field and specialist letting agents in Milton Keynes
We will initially view the property to assess its rental value. At this point we will answer any questions you may have and determine the most suitable service to meet your requirements. We will also be able to make recommendations where necessary that could potentially increase the rental value of your property. Our advice at this point is completely free and aimed at making sure you have a firm understanding of all your obligations before proceeding to let your property.
Marketing your property
Once you have decided to appoint us as your agent, one of our representatives shall visit the property in order to take some internal and external photographs. We shall use the photographs and the information we have collected to create an attractive advert which we shall display whilst marketing your property.
In order to maximise property exposure, our website is updated daily and our properties are listed on market leading property portals
Our highly trained and efficient staff will make sure that the best service is delivered to both the landlord and tenant.
Presenting your property
As the lettings market becomes more and more competitive, it is important that the property is presented in the best way possible. Without this, the property could remain empty for longer as well as affecting its rental value.
When renting your property, to help it appeal to a wider market in Milton Keynes we would suggest the following:
- Keep the colours in the property neutral
- Gardens must be kept maintained (when a tenant occupies the property, the maintenance of the garden becomes their responsibility)
- Keep the equipment provided and furnishings as contemporary as possible (can still basic)
- Check for any grouting issues in places such as the bathroom. Any mould issues here can really effect a prospective tenant’s decision to rent the property
- If the property is a flat with a communal entrance and hallway, make sure that for the benefit of all tenants that this area is kept tidy and clear of debris at all times
- Double glazing and gas central heating is another popular feature amongst prospective tenants
- In general, try to find and rectify any damages around the property that can be easily seen or experienced
Obtaining the Tenants and referencing
Arguably the most important factor when renting your property is the prospective tenant. The whole success of letting depends on finding the right tenant. If an applicant wishes to proceed with a tenancy, we will assess their suitability.
The references aim to check that each tenant is creditworthy by for example checking for CCJ’s and arrears and obtaining employer, landlord and character references. Once references have been received, we will contact you to confirm the results of this and advise of the proposed checking in date.
All necessary legal paperwork, including an inventory will be prepared and signed and any outstanding balances settled by the tenant before the tenancy commences.
Nexus – Letting Agents Milton Keynes
House Sales – Property Sales – House Lettings – House Rental – Rental Portfolio Management – Property Valuation – Rental Management – Key Holder Services – Landlord Services – Tenant Finder
Letting Agents Stony Stratford – Milton Keynes – Potterspury – Wolverton – Bletchley – Buckingham – Towcester
Tel: 01908 990069 Email: email@example.com